What we offer
Certificates we have received
In depth cooperation with famous brands, BEKE provide new technologies and solutions for sheet metal manufacturers.
Our machines adopt advanced technology. Moreover, we carry out strict supervision during productionand make sure every finished product with high quality.
For service, we will provide you technical guide after you receiving machines, you can have video talk with our engineer, also there can be a group talking with engineers to help you directly if you have any problems.
For quality, we assure you two years warranty, if any parts broken during this period, we will send you by air for free. We send spare parts also along with machine before delivery, machines will be run and tested for at least two days before sending to you.
Generally, it will be about 20-35 days days after receiving your advance payment, which also will be on basis of your order.
We support T/T and L/C payment. Usually 30% T/T before delivery, the rest 70% T/T payment before delivery.